Chair-Air™ alternating air wheelchair cushion has four individual bladders that alternate to provide the patient a superior pressure redistribution seating surface while the unique molded design, with slight abductor pommel, stabilizes the hips and keeps the patient in proper mid-line alignment. The zippered non-skid, stretch-knit cover is anti-microbial and fire-retardant. The Chair-Air™ 9700CAF includes the Chair-Air™ 9701 alternating pump. The Chair-Air™ is utilized in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
- Bathroom Safety & Shower Systems
- Canes, Knee Walkers, Rollators & Wheelchairs
- Compression Socks, Stockings & Custom Garments
- CPAP Machines, Devices, Accessories & Supplies
- Incontinence Supplies
- Lift, Reclining, and Sleeper Chairs
- Power Scooters, Power Chairs & Accessories
- Ramps & Handicap Access
- Stair, Platform & Portable Lifts
BE OUR FRIEND
Get 5% Off Your Next Purchase! Sign up for our newsletter to receive your coupon code:
New Haven County’s #1 Medical Store Serving New Haven, Litchfield And Fairfield Counties.