The Auto Logic® 200 and 175 Mattress Replacement Systems and the Auto Logic® 110 Mattress Overlay System provide automatic, self-setting therapy options with the benefit of a battery-powered active transportation function.
The Auto Logic range is recommended for round-the-clock pressure ulcer prevention and management of all stages in combination with a resident/patient specific monitoring, repositioning and wound care program.
The Auto Logic pump uses Self Set Technology™ (SST) to regularly assess the resident’s/patient’s body mass distribution and readjusts cell air pressures to meet their specific needs ensuring optimum pressure area management.
- Active therapy (alternating) and reactive therapy (constant lower pressure) modes
- Cell in cell system centralizes resident/patient on the mattress and increases stability at the edge to assist during transfers
- Curved cell design prevents residents/patients from creeping down the bed
- Cable management – no trailing power cables
- Micro air loss – helps reduce humidity at the resident/patient mattress interface
- Comfort control for a softer or firmer surface improving comfort without compromising performance
- Battery – offers a minimum of six hours of therapy in the event of a power supply failure or active transportation to anoher department