The LiftMeUp recliner is a motorized device that instantly transforms ANY bed into an adjustable bed, enabling its user to get in and out of bed more easily, sleep at an incline and recline comfortably, all at the touch of a button!
The LiftMeUp recliner has proven to benefit many people:
- it is easy to install and operate – set up in a few minutes, no assembly or tools required!
- it was designed to give exceptional support – backrest raises to a full vertical,
- it is versatile – install it at the foot of the bed to elevate the legs,
- it is portable – make ANY bed adjustable, even at a hotel or when visiting friends and family!
- it is compact – NO footprint (unlike a hospital bed) and it “disappears” under the comforter,
- it is convenient – install on any side of the bed, only raises the user, not the partner,
- it is high quality – made in New York with very quiet motor and high-quality foam for maximum comfort,
- it is available for sale and for rent.
The LiftMeUp recliner is a unique mobility solution and is very user-friendly:
- Patients post-surgery to easily get in and out of bed (e.g., abdominal, orthopedic, thoracic)
- Anyone who benefits from sleeping at an incline (e.g., gastric reflux, COPD, congestive heart failure, …)
- Caregivers who can raise and lower their loved ones at the touch of a button
- Older adults who want to remain independent at home
- Those in hospice who refuse using a hospital bed
In addition to mobility and independence, the LiftMeUp recliner addresses the important issues of: