The MaxiMove® provides safer, more comfortable resident/patient handling, while making care routines smoother and more efficient.
In addition to providing a healthier, more ergonomic working environment for caregivers, thereby reducing the risk of musculoskeletal injuries.
This battery-powered passive sling lift allows a single caregiver to safely manage a wide range of resident/patient handling routines. With unrivalled flexibility, stability and reliability, the MaxiMove is the optimum lifter for intensive use in demanding care environments.
With a new built-in electronic scale and a handheld control unit with a display, it helps the caregiver provide a higher quality of care. Simple instructions for use, with a visual guide, on the mast provide convenient assistance to the caregiver.
Available in an extra low height castor version, with a ground clearance of only 60 mm (2 3/8”), it is compatible with most low clearance beds and stretchers.
Maximum benefits from using the MaxiMove are achieved when it is used in the optimum conditions, for efficient, high quality care. Arjo offers comprehensive safe resident/patient handling solutions for hospitals, healthcare facilities and other care facilities and is the ideal partner for helping to ensure a safer, more secure environment for residents/patients and staff.
- Flexibility for the diverse challenges of everyday care
- The Combi™ attachment enables smooth switching between different spreader bars.
- Various different resident/patient interfaces to choose from, with the widest range of spreader bars in the market.
- The most comprehensive range of slings available.
- Stability for safe, comfortable transfers
- A vertical lifting action – Stable Vertical System (SVS) – means safer lifting routines.
- Dynamic Positioning System (DPS) spreader bars help to prevent the sling from swinging during transfers.
- Excellent stability enables the lifting of bariatric residents/patients, weighing up to 227 kg (500 lbs).
- Reliability for high quality care routines at all times
- Proven durability record – the actuator is tested for thousands of cycles.
- High quality battery-powered features that the caregiver and resident/patient can rely on.
- Supplied with two batteries as standard, allowing reliable 24 hour use.