With an optimum sling solution, the Tenor® mobile lift creates an integrated lifting system for safer, and more dignified handling to meet individual bariatric residents’ patients’ needs.
The number of people classified as obese and bariatric is rising rapidly around the world. This trend is creating new challenges for care environments.
With a Safe Working Load of 320kg (704lbs), the Tenor mobile lift has been specifically designed to manage this type of resident/patient.
Increased comfort for the larger resident/patient
Good bariatric care requires not only special handling equipment with appropriate weight ratings, but also solutions that take into account the associated care problems of different body shapes.
Extra room for the larger resident/patient has been built in to the design of the Tenor. The widely spaced shoulder attachment points on the spreader bar, together with the extended boom length, ensures that residents/patients of different body shapes can be transferred in comfort.
- The Tenor® was designed in cooperation with residents/patients and caregivers
- Safe Working Load 320 kg (704 lbs)
- Every Tenor is tested before shipment to lift weights over and above its safe working load
- The new bariatric sling range (M-XXL) provides optimum support for different bariatric body shapes
- New four-point loop sling spreader bar with widely spaced shoulder attachment points to improve comfort for bariatric residents/patients
- Spreader bar can be rotated 360º to allow for exact positioning
- Light weight aluminum structure