The Minstrel® combines classic lifting technology with the latest standards in safety, security and comfort for both resident/patient and carer alike.
The Minstrel concept also includes a suitable sling for the type of resident/patient and use. Sling solutions are available in a wide range of special purpose designs and sizes.
Making tasks easier and safer
This easy-to-use aid enables caregivers to handle everyday lifting and transfers comfortably, safely and without stress. In the event that a resident/patient should fall down, the Minstrel allows a single caregiver to lift them up from the floor without having to manually sit the resident/patient up.
Improving care and efficiency
As a general purpose lift, the Minstrel is a good asset for small care facilities. Its user-friendliness and versatility encourage frequent and cost effective utilisation.
- Proven battery-powered lifting technology operated via a handheld control unit provides high standards of safety and comfort for both resident/patient and caregiver.
- Minstrel® has a solid hanger bar assembly that will prevent swinging and swaying of the resident/patient adding to their overall safety and sense of security.
- The spreader bar provides a wider gap between the shoulder and leg hooks. This enhances resident/patient comfort by distributing weight more evenly
- Minstrel is also available with a scale option, allowing the carer to quickly weigh their resident/patient whilst performing a transfer.
- The chassis can be opened by a simple foot pedal to allow close access and maneuverability around large chairs, wheelchairs, beds and toilets.